Fran’s Freebies 1 to 100 early math worksheets is a fun printable packet of a dozen full color and black and white worksheets for young children.
Included in this packet:
- Berried in Books — write the missing numbers [ 37, 38, __, __, 41 ]
- Duck, Duck, Goose — write the missing numbers [ 51, __, __, __ ]
- Help the Homeless — draw lines from number tents to number houses [ 88 –> 71-90 ]
- Nuts for Numbers — write the missing numbers, then put 5 numbers in order, least to greatest
- Out on a Limb — help each bird get to its nest by filling in the missing numbers
- Ants Go Marching — write the missing numbers [ __, __, 48, __, __, 51 ]
- At the Pond — help each animal get their eggs in order (least to greatest)
- Critter Order — write each critter’s numbers in order from least to greatest
- Number Crazy — find greatest & least numbers, write any number greater than or less than
- Now and Later — write any numbers than come between, put numbers in order least to greatest
- Numbers in Their Places — use numbers to fill in numbers that come between
- Counting Sheep — circle the number that comes between two numbers
If you have downloaded and used this 1 to 100 early math worksheet packet, please leave a little feedback below – thanks!