This free printable preschool or kindergarten patterning activity set is only 6 pages long, but includes:
- 16 pattern cards (continue the pattern) in these types:
- 24 colorful butterfly cards to continue the patterns or make your own!
Of course, the cards can be used for other activities as well, such as:
- Visual discrimination — discuss similarities and differences among the butterflies:
- Which butterfly is a lot like this one?
- Which two butterflies are the most alike?
- How are these two butterflies different?
- Can you find the lightest/darkest/ most colorful butterfly?
- Matching — make two copies and use them to play memory-style or other matching games
If you enjoy the Fran’s Freebies Butterfly Patterns activity set, please consider leaving some feedback below — or at least showing your support by sharing this page with your friends and followers — thanks!