These eight engaging free worksheets will have your students thinking hard and learning easily!
Included in this set of free printable full-color cause-and-effect worksheets:
- match the effects with their causes (write letters in blanks)
- circle the letter of the best answer (i.e., “What might cause a kite to fly higher?”)
- circle the letter of the best way to complete each sentence (i.e., “I missed the bus this morning because…”)
- use words from the box to complete each effect, then use numbered letters to uncode the answer to the riddle
- decide whether the underlined portion is a cause or an effect/ make up your own causes & effects
- write 2 possible causes for each event
- complete each sentence with your own cause or effect
- underline the cause in green & effect in blue/ match effects with likely causes
Given the subject matter and graphics, this worksheet packet is best suited to grades 3 to 6. However, they were designed to be flexible enough to be used for just about any grade or age level — great for home school families or classrooms with various skill levels present. They will work great for those students who just need a little extra practice – send these fun pages home!
If you have used Fran’s Freebies free printable cause and effect worksheets, please leave a little feedback below – thanks!