These 11 free pages of printables on the countries of Central America include:
- Color the countries and answer questions about Central America
- Central America facts matching and search-a-word puzzle with answer key
- Central America facts crossword puzzle and answer key
- Costa Rica search-a-word puzzle and answer key
- 12 “Countries of the World” cards – one for each of the 7 countries of Central America, plus Mexico, USA, Canada, Australia, and World “averages”
Countries of the World cards feature the following information about each country:
Area, population, and GDP are shown in easy-to-compare bar graphs. More of these cards will be released as Fran’s Freebies in the future – collect them all!
This set can be used during 9th grade Geography of the World; or for upper elementary, middle school, or other high school level studies. They could even be useful at the college or adult education level.
If you have used these Central America printables, please leave some feedback below – thanks!