This unique set of large Color Cards can be used for visual discrimination and critical thinking discussions as well as for color recognition activities.
Included are 24 quarter-page cards, 2 each for 12 different colors, plus 2 full-page poster cards for a variety of activities:
- Use the smaller cards as flashcards to introduce and review individual colors and their color word names.
- Use the smaller cards in matching games.
- Give each student a color card to carry around, looking for an item with that color in/on it.
- Use the larger cards to discuss similarities and differences between colors.
- Use the larger cards to discuss varieties within colors.
- Use the larger cards to spot objects containing each color.
If you enjoy the Fran’s Freebies Color Cards activity set, please consider leaving a little feedback below — and/or please share this page with your friends and followers by clicking a social media icon below. Thanks!