This ten-page printable activity set is available in 5 different languages (see below). Available for free on this site only, each set includes a one-page poster, a small chart, and two sets of cards: 1-10 as half-page cards and 1-10 as quarter-page cards. Click the pic to see examples of what’s inside the set.
Ideas for use (be creative – make up your own uses!):
- use the poster, chart, and/or cards as a bulletin board or wall display
- hold up the poster and/or cards and say the numbers along with students
- after some familiarity, hold up cards covering the number name – have students say/spell the number
- have students put cards in order, 1 to 10
- put cards in a center with an assortment of small items and have them count out the number onto each card
- make two copies of the smallest cards and play a “memory” style game
- make copies in two languages and have students match cards English to Spanish, Italian to German, etc.
Click on the language(s) you would like to view, print, and/or use:
If you have used one or more of these sets, please leave some feedback below – thanks!