This 24-page FREEBIE is a unique, one-of-a-kind science mini unit on Birds of the Ocean. Add it to a few library books and perhaps a fun seabirds video, and you have a complete study unit on seabirds. This can be great for multiple-age groups such as homeschool families — or use it as a summer learning adventure!
Included in this packet:
- Large flashcards (3/page — 6 pages) for each of 18 different seabirds
- 3 puzzle fun page worksheets with answer keys (6 pages)
- 2 Who Am I? seabird riddle worksheets with answer keys (4 pages)
- Seabird Mates — 1 page of matching fun for grades PreK-2
- Auk Talk — 1 page of phonics reading practice (sound of /aw/)
- Between Albatrosses and Noddies — practice using dictionary guide words w/answer key (2 pages)
- Jaeger Nought — a unique family card game, with complete instructions (4 pages)
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this FREE printable science mini unit!
Please keep in mind that all Fran’s Freebies are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone besides your own children or students.
If you enjoy this free unit study, please pay it forward by sharing this page or this site with your friends and followers, so that some of them may have an opportunity to enjoy it as well. Thanks! 😀