This free printable packet features ten colorful puzzles including:
- Duck Words [dabbling, poultry]
- International Currency [guilder, pound]
- Castle Words [citadel, rampart]
- Searching Medieval Villages [feudalism, manor]
- Name That Animal! [flock, stallion]
- Bird Words [alula, ornithology]
- Weapons Throughout History [halberd, saber]
- Constellations of the Northern Hemisphere
- Constellations of the Southern Hemisphere
- Car Words [carburetor, lowrider]
All but one of the puzzles are search-a-word puzzles. Two of these use the leftover letters to spell out a mystery message. Name That Animal! is a crossword puzzle about the specific names of male, female, and young animals as well as animal groups.
ALL the puzzles come with answer keys.
These puzzles can be used for almost any age group and can be used for:
- English vocabulary building
- science, history, or vocational classes
- extra credit or homework
- summer or extracurricular fun
Please remember that these puzzles are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone else besides your own students.
If you enjoy these puzzles, please consider leaving a little feedback below or using the social media buttons below to share this page with your friends and followers. Thanks!