Fun4theBrain.com has a fun selection of games for kids, including games in these topics (most games are repeated in the math categories):
- addition games
- subtraction games
- multiplication games
- division games
- English games
- Just4Fun games
- Preschool games (3)
They also have a variety of other online activities in these areas:
As an example, there are these fun and engaging games in the addition section:
- Cone Crazy 2: Flurry of Flavors (make ice cream cones by answering addition facts)
- Deep Dive (take photographs of underwater animals by answering addition facts)
- Lucky Drops (use the arrows to jump on top of crows and collect bags of coins by answering addition facts)
- Reindeer Café (serve customers the correct sweets by answering addition facts)
- Alien Munchtime (serve lunch by answering addition facts)
- Lucy’s Costume Closet (answer addition facts to solve a code and open a character creation panel)
As a very helpful bonus, players are prompted to choose the number families to practice before beginning the game!
While several of the games are basicly the same with a different theme, the games all have fun music, well-designed and friendly graphics, and a nice variety of topics from animals to bakery items. You must have Adobe Flash Player installed to run the games.
If you use Fun4theBrain.com — or would like to recommend a similar resource — please leave a little feedback below!