Hatchin’ Alphabet preschool activity set
1) Lay out several chicks with upper- and lower-case letters on each.
2) Lay out the pieces of the corresponding eggs, each piece with either the upper- or the lower-case letter.
3) Find the two pieces of each egg to make it “hatch” into the corresponding baby chick with both letters on it!
This printable activity set includes:
- 26 two-piece egg “puzzles”, each with a different center puzzle cut (so that only those pieces will fit together, no other letter will fit nicely)
- 26 baby chicks
- a matching alphabet poster for reference
Click Here for immediate members-only access to this activity!
If you enjoy this little activity, please consider leaving a little feedback below or using the social media buttons below to share this page with your friends and followers. Thanks! 😀