This simple printable card game explores US presidents and currency. Who is on the ten dollar bill? Who is that on the head of a dime? Play with 3 different types of cards to find out!
Money Men includes:
- one page of card backs
- one page of president names
- one page of president names with currency value
- one page of president riddles
Ideas for use:
- either pass out all cards equally among players, or take turns drawing cards
- keep a “score” of dollars and cents “earned” during play – the winner earns the most
- to “earn” money:
- claim the value of the bill or coin on the card type showing president name and currency value
- name and claim the value of the bill or coin represented on the name-only cards
- name the president on the riddle cards and claim the value of the bill or coin mentioned
- use as a memory-style or other matching game
- use as a war-style game using multiple copies
- use for room decoration
This game is great for students learning about United States presidents, money, government, or US or world currency.
If you have downloaded and used this Fran’s Freebies Money Men game, please leave a little feedback below – thanks!