This 28-page worksheet packet is loaded with fun ways to practice fine motor skills in preparation for writing letters and developing neat handwriting.
Included are these pages:
- 2 pages of “walk the dogs” — draw a path between the lines
- 4 pages of trace the lines between critters or along kite strings or balloon strings
- 14 pages of trace and write your own lines — from straight or slanted to round and oval… each page has 4 lines of tracing/writing practice and 2 or 3 fun pictures to color, along with labels in a font that is ready to be traced (good casual letter-writing practice!)
- 1 page of simple letter writing practice (T,L,X,F,H)
- 6 pages of connect the dots to make shapes
- 1 page of dots to make your own shapes
This packet is a mix between full color and black and white, and all pages have engaging graphics to grab young learners’ attention spans.
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here for immediate members-only access to this packet!
If you enjoy these worksheets, please consider leaving some feedback below or using the social media buttons below to share this page. Thanks!