This set of 24 printable worksheets features fun animals and child-friendly graphics your young learners will enjoy.
Skills practiced in this free numbers worksheet packet:
- counting to 10
- number recognition to 10
- writing numbers to 10
- number order, 1 to 20
Included are these pages:
- 10 pages – (1 to 10) Count the objects in each box. If there are (6) items, write a (6) in the box, if there are not (6), write a big X in the box.
- 3 pages – Count inside the box to see how many of each object and circle the number beside its picture.
- 3 pages – Count the objects in each box and write the number below it (numbers outlined for help in writing).
- 2 pages – Which number is each animal hiding? Circle the missing number (1-20).
- 2 pages (b&w) – Count the objects and circle the number that tells how many you see.
- 2 pages (b&w) – Count the objects (in each box) and circle the number that tells how many you see.
- 2 pages (b&w) – Read the number. Color that many objects in the row.
If you have used pages from this set, please leave some feedback below – thanks!