This Fran’s Freebies packet features 5 different printable alphabet pages for each of the 3 fonts featured on this site:
- ABeka cursive font
- D’Nealian cursive font
- Zaner-Bloser cursive font
Each page has the alphabet in order from Aa to Zz – with upper and lower case letters next to each other… Aa Bb Cc Dd… followed by the entire alphabet in lower case letters so that students can clearly see how letters connect (think of the o, w, and b staying up near the vertical center rather than returning down to the bottom line).
These free cursive alphabets may be used:
- To compare the 3 fonts and/or determine which font you prefer
- To introduce cursive letters to your student(s)
- To help the student(s) remember how to make each letter
- To help the student(s) remember how to connect those tricky letters
- As a reference even for advanced cursive writers
If you have used these free printable cursive alphabets – or if you use a different font – please leave a little feedback below – thanks!