Science Kids Website
At this colorful site from New Zealand, you are sure to find something fun to add to your science studies!
Science for Kids features games, lessons, experiments, videos, and other resources in 30 different science topic areas.
Here are the 30 categories or topics:
- animals, plants, and nature
- biology, chemistry, and physics
- electricity, light, and sound
- earth, geography, geology
- food, health, and human body
- astronomy, space, and weather
- engineering, technology, and sport
- math, robots, and dinosaurs
- metals, water, and recycling
- amazing, weird, and humorous
Obviously there is some overlap among these categories.
Whenever you click a link above, you will see a list of facts, lessons, quizzes, experiments, projects, images, videos, and games for that topic. You can also click one of the links in the previous sentence, to go right to that section for all topics.
Click any of the sample screenshots from Science for Kids below, to view it larger.
no compensation for the information or links above. —