Spanish Adjectives online activities
To accompany the Fran’s Freebies Spanish adjectives worksheet packet, there are a few online activities I made a while back that you are free to use.
These all go right along with the adjectives lists included in the free printable worksheets above:
- a crossword puzzle that gives you a new puzzle with every refresh, and which I will attempt to paste in below
- a game called “chopped” which gives you a list of 7 vocab words and pieces of their translations – put word pieces in order like puzzles (see pic)
- Spanish adjectives Hangman online
- a matching and fill-ins online self-grading test with 30 random Spanish adjectives covered at a time
- there are other games you can play as well on Study Stack – use my list or create your own!
On Quizlet, I have 4 different sets of Spanish adjectives:
- 28 Spanish adjectives for ESTAR
- 29 Spanish adjectives for SER (human traits)
- 68 Spanish SER adjectives (mostly non-human traits like closed, expensive)
- big list of 202 Spanish Adjectives
- for each list, you can view the flashcards, hear the words pronounced, and play a few games – just click one of the blue buttons like “Test” or “Scatter” – or create your own list on Quizlet!
Click REFRESH to get a new puzzle instantly!