Use this set of 48 printable cards to help you teach telling time in Spanish:
- Match digital time clock cards to Spanish time sentence cards
- Hold up clocks and have students call out the Spanish time
- Pass out clocks and have students write out the Spanish time
- Pass out all the clocks among students, being sure not to give any pairs… Have one student at a time hold up one card, and the student with the matching card hold it up and read it out loud… Then have that student go next…
- Use the cards as a wall display when teaching telling time in Spanish
This printable activity is not available for free, and is not yet available in pre-printed format. However, you can view more pictures and/or purchase the printable PDF for less than two dollars from TeachersPayTeachers, PayLoadz, or the Australian Teacher’s Marketplace.
Click Here for immediate members-only access to this resource!
Find this and other Spanish resources also at PrintableSpanish.com
If you enjoy this game, please share this page with your friends and followers — or leave a little feedback below. Thanks!