This Fran’s Freebies printable packet features 18 pages of fun beginning composition practice.
Each page features a box for writing a good title, a writing section with fill-in-the-blanks sentences, and fun graphics or an illustration prompt.
Examples of the writing sections:
- You wouldn’t believe the ____ that my aunt gave me for my birthday! It has ___ with ____ and ____ ! I wanted to tell her that ____ , but I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. Now I ____.
- It is easy to draw a ____. First make a ____. Then add ____. Finally, ____. Now you have a ____.
- This club is for ____ only! No ____ allowed. To join this club you first have to ____. The rules are: 1) ____ 2) ____ 3) ____.
- If I was an ant, life would be so much different! I would be too small to ____ and I would never be able to ____. Every day I would ____ but the worst thing is ____. Even ants have good things about their life. For example, ____.
- Wouldn’t it be great to have a robot do all your chores for you? If I had one, the first thing I’d have it do is ____. Then I’d program it to ____ and ____. Of course, I wouldn’t want it to ____ or ____. The best thing about having a robot would be ____.
If you have downloaded and used this Fran’s Freebies Writing Fill-ins packet, please leave a little feedback below – thanks!